Digimon The Great Revival
Welcome to Digimon TGR, if anything have a look around and read up on things to see if you want to join we ask that you take a look at the rules and review over our update section to see what is new.
Welcome to Digimon TGR, if anything have a look around and read up on things to see if you want to join we ask that you take a look at the rules and review over our update section to see what is new.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming Soon...a digital adventure for everyone of all ages that allows not just any one to join and fight for the world or fight against it.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
New Digi-Tama prices set at 1,000Yen

01 - Digi-C.H.I.P Systems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Great_Operating_Deity
Creator [G.O.D]
Great_Operating_Deity

01 - Digi-C.H.I.P Systems Empty
PostSubject: 01 - Digi-C.H.I.P Systems   01 - Digi-C.H.I.P Systems EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 8:45 pm

< + Digi-Chips System + >
+ Within the TGR players are allowed to use "Digi-Chips" in order to counter or improve certain areas. Digi-Chips have several types Kilo, Mega, Giga, Tera, Peta, M.o.E, Exa and Zetta Chips. Each one has certain effects and can only be used when the D-Girish has the correct upgrade. The powerful the chip will determine the space one can carry onto them. Some chips will vanish after use so its always best to know which ones to use.

+ Kilo Chip +
01 - Digi-C.H.I.P Systems Kil-ch10
- This is a novice Standard disk are usually color coded White. They allow basic upgrades to using equipment, boosting one's attributes, or use some restore item.
x Unlock for purchase: Level 1
x Chip Holster Cost: -1
x Drawback: Vanishes after use
+ M.o.E Chip +
01 - Digi-C.H.I.P Systems Moe-ch10
- This is a mysterious chips that vibrate when held in ones hand. It feels to be calling out to something. When used a digimon's attribute skyrocket for a short time. Though this comes to an issue as to what is being exchanged for it. M.o.E Chips are color coded Black and Violet.
x Unlock for purchase: Must be found or rewarded.
x Chip Holster Cost: -5
x Drawback: Vanishes but returns to inventory after a battle.
+ Mega Chip +
01 - Digi-C.H.I.P Systems Mega-c10
- This is adept level Mega Chip are usually color coded Blue. They allow the use of special skills that allows the Digimon to perform during Battle, Events or Quests.
x Unlock for purchase: Level 15 + Pro-Ware "M.E.G.A Reader"
x Chip Holster Cost: -3
+ Giga Chip +
01 - Digi-C.H.I.P Systems Giga-c10
- This expert chip Giga chips color coded Green. They allow a partner to change the Attribute, Element or a Emblem but it can also cause some issues if the digimon cannot handle it.
x Unlock for purchase: Level 30 + Pro-Ware "Giga Rewrite"
x Chip Holster Cost: -6
+ Tera Chip +
01 - Digi-C.H.I.P Systems Tera-c10
- This is secret chip Tera Chip are usually color coded Gold and Black. These chips allow a player to rewrite the data on the battlefield to effect players in battle. But it comes with a backlash if used, not many use these chips cause of the danger they have.
x Unlock for purchase: Level 45 + Pro-Ware "Tera Controller"
x Chip Holster Cost: -10
+ Peta Chip +
01 - Digi-C.H.I.P Systems Peta-c10
- This is secret chip, Peta Chip are usually color coded Gold and White. Powerful chips that unlock legendary attacks, equipment, or holy power ups that cannot be obtain by normal means.
x Unlock for purchase: Level 60 + Pro-Ware "Peta Guardian"
x Chip Holster Cost: -10
x Drawback: Some vanish based upon chip.
+ Exa Chip +
01 - Digi-C.H.I.P Systems Exa-ch10
- The 1 of 2 hidden power chips. Its colored red with a tan tint to it. Its powers are so strong that its known to cause great damage to one's D-Girish when used.
x Chip Holster Cost: -15
x Drawback: Destroyed after use and damages D-Girish.
+ Zetta Chip +
01 - Digi-C.H.I.P Systems Zetta-10
- The second of the two hidden power chips. Its colored blue with a black tint to it. Its powers rival that of the Exa Chip. But once used it causes great damage to one's D-Girish.
x Chip Holster Cost: -15
x Drawback: Destroyed after use and damages D-Girish.
01 - Digi-C.H.I.P Systems Digimo10- Mirei Mikagura
> These little chips have a lot of information in them. They are about the size of SD cards can be used in the D-Girishes to power up a partner or even generate items or skills needed for certain battles.

Back to top Go down
https://digimontgr.rpg-board.net

01 - Digi-C.H.I.P Systems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon The Great Revival :: Digital Tutorial :: TGR: Player Handbook-
Jump to: